Robert has opened and reopened many restaurants, revived others, and enhanced reputations and profitability.
Most recently at:
* R&D for Franzese USA
* R&D for Sorelle Bakery
* R&D for "one net carb" breakfast item for Toronto Gluten Free Production Facility
* R&D & Staff training for Gluten Free Bakery on Queen Street (QSGF)
* “Wilde & Greene” Skokie, Chicago (35000sqf)
* Richtree Promenade Thornhill (3000sqf) Canada
* Richtree College Park (2500sqf)Toronto,Canada
* "Amadeus" Restaurant Toronto, Canada
* “Capers” Restaurant - Regent Hotel Singapore
* “Kables” Restaurant-Regent Hotel Sydney, Australia.
* “Bristol Lounge” Four Seasons Hotel Boston, USA
During 2000, the Regent Hotel was the “Official Hotel of the Olympics” in Sydney, making it a temporary home for many Celebrities and Royalties for weeks. He also supported the Le Cordon Bleu Master Chefs during the World Gourmet Summit Singapore in 2001-2003.
Robert appeared on several Roger’s TV life Segments promoting healthier eating and food options, as well as hands on cooking classes for young children. Quality meals, menu and concept development, as well as food preparation and presentation are still his favourite “thing to do”. He holds International Certifications for Advanced Food Safety, Restaurant Management (Switzerland & Singapore),Diplomas and various Certificates in Culinary Arts, Smart Serve & PSCC. Robert’s broad hospitality expertise expanded and branched out into successfully planning & running Operations of various sizes with him at the helm. His passion is everything culinary; his strengths are being able to plan from blueprint up, creating efficient work flow, Chef and Server training, creating and implementing systems that ensures operations run smoothly and most importantly profitably.